Wednesday, April 27, 2005

TANG is Still *Not* That Fake Space Juice

I don't care if they're gay. I don't care if they're prostitutes. I don't care if they're swingers. I do care that they're liars, cheats and thieves. Hence, if the only way to protect American democracy (i.e. liberalism) is to expose these liars, cheats and thieves as self-loathing homos, whores and swingers then I say have at it!

An amazing timeline on daily Kos ties Rove, Gannon, Stone and TANG into a nice neat package. Now all I need do is insert one of the nifty 'poo flags' from madeyouthink and we can get this party started!!!


Broken links? Suggestions? Other stuff? Contact me here...

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

« Liberal Blogs »

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.