Thursday, April 28, 2005

INCOMING: Climate Scientists Find the Smoking Gun...

over at dKos and I sure as hell wish it had been at the feet of a dead president. Hey, who wrote that?

Well, I sure wish that when another 10,000 Europeans bake to death this summer the EU brings (at least) sanctions against the USA, or Bush to trial for crimes against humanity (for any number of reasons--Iraq, soon-to-be-bombed Iran) but most of all for refusing to curb the US influence on global warming.

Hell, if I were a European I'd be boycotting US made products (HINT HINT, for all my foreign readers) or don't you people care either?

[UPDATE 4-30-05] Here's the full article in Science Daily.


Broken links? Suggestions? Other stuff? Contact me here...

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

« Liberal Blogs »

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.