Sunday, December 18, 2005

A Week for Peace--Day One--Sunday 12/18/2005

I think that until Christmas (oh my God, did I use the "C" word?) it would be fitting to invest this blog's posts on a favorite (and Holiday appropriate) topic: PEACE. So let's start with a look at the evolution of the Peace Symbol.

(Note: While doing this research I came across something I just can't NOT post, a Christian site claiming the Peace symbol is a Satanic sign and those who use it--yea, you guessed it; and they call US divisive and nit-picking--sheesh, but don't let that get your spirits down right now. You'll have plenty of time for that next year...)


Broken links? Suggestions? Other stuff? Contact me here...

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

« Liberal Blogs »

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.