Friday, December 16, 2005

Novak Joins Fox

Just remember he said this "...I was never censored by CNN and I said some fairly outrageous things and some very conservative things. I don't want to give the impression that they were muzzling me and I had to go to a place that wouldn't muzzle me," BEFORE the rumors start:
Novak leaves CNN after 25 years to join Fox: "While his CNN shows included 'The Capital Gang,' 'Inside Politics' and 'Evans and Novak,' he was best known for the political trench warfare of 'Crossfire,' where his fiery conservative views led some opponents to give him the nickname the Prince of Darkness.


Broken links? Suggestions? Other stuff? Contact me here...

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

« Liberal Blogs »

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.