Friday, January 28, 2005

Daily Kos :: Rolling Stone to Young Americans: Draft? Draft! Draft!

Last year I made a two-part bet with a friend, of which I have lost half already. The first part was that Kerry would win. The second was that if Kerry lost, Bush would invade Iran and there would be a draft. My friend and I are already splitting hairs on the definition of 'invasion'.

This recommended diary on KOS highlights the ideas in the Rolling Stone piece and presents links supporting an argument of how the draft is being stealth-implemented now as well as links to anti-draft organizations.

It is a must-read if you have deluded yourself into thinking Bush stating "There will be no draft" means anything. Remember, he was once a pro-choice supporter.


Broken links? Suggestions? Other stuff? Contact me here...

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

« Liberal Blogs »

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.