Thursday, November 24, 2005

OPEN THREAD--Turkey Day

So, is it a day we eat turkeys or a day turkeys eat crow?

And, this list in my email inbox made me smile. Enjoy:
  • If flying is so safe, why do they call the airport the terminal?
  • I saw a woman wearing a sweat shirt with "Guess" on it. So I said "Implants?" She hit me.
  • I live in my own little world. But it's OK. They know me here.
  • I don't approve of political jokes. I've seen too many of them get elected.
  • I love being married. It's so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.
  • I am a nobody, and nobody is perfect; therefore, I am perfect.
  • How come we choose from just two people to run for president and 50 for Miss America?
  • Every time I walk into a singles bar I can hear Mom's wise words: "Don't pick that up, you don't know where it's been!"
  • A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "...that was fun!"-
  • I signed up for an exercise class and was told to wear loose-fitting clothing. If I HAD any loose-fitting clothing, I wouldn't have signed up in the first place!
  • When I was young we used to go "skinny dipping," now I just "chunky dunk."
  • The worst thing about accidents in the kitchen is eating them.
  • Wouldn't it be nice if whenever we messed up our life we could simply press 'Ctrl Alt Delete' and start all over?
  • Stress is when you wake up screaming and then you realize you haven't fallen asleep yet.
  • My husband says I never listen to him (at least I think that's what he said).
  • If raising children was going to be easy, it never would have started with something called LABOR!
  • Wouldn't you know it...Brain cells come and brain cells go, but FAT cells live forever.


Broken links? Suggestions? Other stuff? Contact me here...

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

« Liberal Blogs »

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.