Thursday, October 06, 2005

This Miers Chick...

What's up with her?

I don't trust Bush. I know some of you think he's dumb. He's not. I think he's damn crafty. Elite Mac Daddy. He's pimping her for a reason he finds good and that's bad.

This article reports some of her '89-'91 Dallas Board decisions. Even I could agree with one (like voting against use of South African goods by the city government during apartheid).

But then there's this:
"Abstained from an otherwise unanimously adopted 1990 resolution urging Congress to pass legislation bolstering AIDS emergency treatment programs and provide funding to local governments for such programs. Before the vote, Miers said she had a conflict of interest, although no record detailing that conflict was available."
I'd like to know what the conflict of interest entailed...I'd also like to know the winning numbers for this week's PowerBall...


Broken links? Suggestions? Other stuff? Contact me here...

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

« Liberal Blogs »

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.