Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Tkisting@aol.com

Hey, here's my latest hate mail from a fan. His or her email address is the title. Why don't you all drop him or her a little hello? Clearly, this one's looking for some liberal L-U-V...
Fucking liberal piece of shit loser, Newsflash: Bush won, get the fuck over it, deal with it.

This country is predominately conservative, you take out 10-15 of the largest liberal loser welfare pits (cities) and Bush wins a 50 state landslide.

I am not a religious nut job, that is only a tiny percentage of the party. I can guarantee in 2006, republicans will add to the majority in both house of Congress, and their isn't a fucking thing YOU or any of you loser liberals can do about it.

John Roberts will OVERWHELMINGLY WILL BE CONFIRMED AND REINQUIST WILL SOON BE REPLACED WITH A YOUNGER EVEN MORE CONSERVATIVE JUDGE that will roll back the damage of the liberal agenda of the last 20-30 years

You cowards need to get a life and put as much energy into actually working and contributing to society as spending as much time as you losers do complaining and looking for government handouts

So fuck off, Keep losing elections and crawl under a rock while our President and brave soldiers keep your cowardly ass safe
[UPDATE 8-4-05]
Angry hardly? LOL loser Make 250 grand a year, own a 600 grand house, money in the bank to do what I want, when I want!! Never ever have to worry about whether I can afford to buy something, I just buy it

In 2006 Republicans will achieve a 60 seat super majority in Senate, and greater control of House.

Fucking coward, get a fucking life, then a job

Just like in 2004 when you were sure that democrats were gonna take back the house and Senate, and presidency. But republicans added to their lead, despite all you loser liberals with the get out the voter fraud efforts. LOL, if you were gonna take back congress it was then loser

Again, I think for myself, I do not need MoveOn.org, Michael Moore or some America hating liberal to tell me how to think. I will say it for the 1 thounsenth time, people die in war, tragic but true, your point with this drivel u send me? so grow up and support the President to help minimize the casualties. Its pretty sad when the United States has to fight this war on two fronts, the terriorists and the liberals. Grow up, realize and accept that BUSH and the Republicans won and accept it as there is nothing you fucking liberal losers can do about it
Frankly, I don't think my hate mail writing friend here realizes how amazingly happy I am when I get mail like this--I'm thinking blood pressure up to say, what 160? Heart attack on the way? One less winger. Ah, I love the smell of cortisol in the morning, it smells like...victory.


Broken links? Suggestions? Other stuff? Contact me here...

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

« Liberal Blogs »

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.